Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Top 10 technology wonders that don't exist yet

I was reading this list made by dvice.com, as the title says, it`s a list of 10 technology wonders that don`t exist yet but have been designed or thought of so to say.

Apart from amazing stuff over there i found my personal favourite, the "Custom Kicks" now you would say these shoes have been "digitalized" in some way, close, but what they would do is change their appearance (you heard me) when and how the user wants, all this via an "remote control" of some sort (yeah looks like an iPod)... if those would be ever made i imagine we would have to pay for extra skins, but wouldn`t it be a blast if we could get pirated and stolen skins? Haha, this is something i need ot live to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will right away grab your rss as I can
not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you've any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: cele mai noi jocuri gratis